Tuesday, January 13, 2004

sorry...but i was enjoying my break!

sorry to everyone, as i haven't blogged in an extremely long time. i had a very good break though, besides getting sick, so that's going to be my excuse. here are some of the numerous exciting things that have happened to me over break:

-well, this one isn't so exciting, but i stayed in bemidji and worked until xmas eve. then i drove all the way home. but it was a good drive and i made lots of money!
-i'm officialy done at BBW, unless they need extra help...yay!
-i got a new job! you can now call me COACH ANDI! i'm coaching the Bemidji Area Super Swimmers, also known as BASS...that is as soon as i update my lifeguard certifications...
-i got sick...with the flu. no fun at all. and to make matters worse, my car wouldn't start when i wanted to go to the doctor since it was so cold out, and no one was up at the house to take me there...but i got there eventually.
-i chopped my hair ... it's so damn cute! i don't think i've been this happy with my hair in awhile...probably since the last time i got my perm. my mom is still convinced however that i should never get a perm again because i look nice with straight hair. i beg to differ...unless i have this haircut!
-i got a cd player for my car and now i can blast my cds as loud as i want!...as long as no one else is in the car...maybe :)

but that's about it besides working my butt off at webct. i worked a total of 10.5 hours yesterday, and not just for myself, it was all for the teachers! otherwise i so would've been out of there by 6. o well...extra money!

i guess the only other news is that for the first time in a long long time i remembered a dream from this morning...it was one of those makes you feel all warm and good on the inside...it was just good!

No comments: