Friday, February 25, 2005

scared

so. 20 DAYS.


aghghghggh.

it's so scarry.

what the hell am i doing going to europe?

who's idea was this?

2 whole months?

ooo my.

it is something i want to do. but each day i am reminded of all that i will be missing here at home. my swimming kids and the transformation of the team. who wants to turn them over to someone else that won't train them correctly? not me.

and i'm going to miss the last 2 months of spending with people until they graduate. all those seniors and the people in my class that are graduating a year early.

i'll miss my parents anniversary, my first easter without my family (granted i will be with a friend and her family in berlin...)

and the habitat trip...o, i'll miss my habifamers so much. i will miss going on the trip, raking in the spring, cleaning the highway, trips to itasca state park, perkins...

and who wants to sit 8 hours in a plane over the ocean? aughghg.

but, o, i can't wait for the experience of europe!

things to do before i leave:
-finish my paper before tomorrow...stupid architecture in germany, austria and czech republic..
-finish my power point on the tate galleries...it's gonna rock!
-talk to pinnacle about a possible internship
-talk to the banks about best way to access money over in europe
-plan a party with the swim team...where, i don't know
-figure out summer plans
-find a place to stay for next year
-freak out
-load up on drugs to sedate me on the plane ride
-say goodbye to all my friends in btown before i leave
-talk in TO booty, not to her answering machine
-talk to square, nate
-see my grandparents
-maybe see squeak?
-can i add more? possibly

-remind myself to breathe...

No comments: