Sunday, December 18, 2005

and it's christmas...allover, again!

a eurospring christmas party just got done. i hosted and am now officially broke. why did i agree to host? because then it wouldn't have happened...and it was so much fun!

i was the only one who stole on our white elephant gift exchange. i wanted that painted martini glass like no other. and bill looked pretty kickin in the hat i gave away. suited him more than it did me! haha.

habitat christmas tomorrow, plus bajillions of cookies to deliver.
christmas with the girls on tuesday.
out on the town for one last hurrah with the peeps on wednesday. before they all go home...and i stay here to work. but o my, will it be wonderful. i get the house to myself!

big project due tomorrow, let's hope i finish it.
tuesday test.
wednesday, @ noon, my paper retype is due. aparently, when a teacher says to type about your passion, she doesn't mean your passion. she means to type about the part of your passion that you really don't care about.
WTF.

and jennie leritz might be living with me next year! wooohoo!

so me and my 20 dollars that i hold to my name are over and out for the night. doing homework...boo.

No comments: