Sunday, February 26, 2006

mmm...weekends

sitting around doing nothing. having the guy home. television. sleep. i would say food, but i just got done complaning to my mom how that's pretty limited. tonight it was tomato soup and pop corn.

"I remember when I first got to WVU I was so happy and seemed to be getting along with everyone. Then I started drinking pop again. There is my answer, pop is fucking me over emotionally."
-andrew

and i had pop. at least 3 times this week. i haven't had pop in soooo many months. unfortunatly, i'm emotionally stable right now...but i kind of wish i wasn't so i would stop drinking it! NO MORE. i broke down and had mt. dew. i was craving it. no more.

again...i love grey's anatomy. but i didn't want george to move out. things will get better.

i also love the fact that the world can get together and party. unfortunatly to ricky martin and avril lavigne (which...it could be worse), but they're still partying. that's one of the many reason's i love the olympics...t minus how many days until swimming olympic trials?! i've got to start saving money!

kt needs her computer back. good night all!

No comments: