Thursday, June 01, 2006

5 Things
I was tagged by julie...thanks for making me update! here's my answers:

5 Things in my Fridge (it's pretty sad...)
1. summer sausage
2. potato salad
3. cheese
4. strawberries
5. ketchup

5 Things in my Closet
1. clothes
2. dirty clothes
3. all my eurospring memorabilia
4. my flute
5. loads of art supplies

5 Things in my Purse
1. Camera
2. cash (aka going out money...that doesn't really get spent)
3. Phone
4. Pens
5. ID and credit cards

5 Things in my Car
1. mardi gras beads
2. Car phone charger
3. sunglasses
4. all sorts of cds
5. golf clubs

5 Things I wish I was doing right now
1. sleeping
2. Making out!
3. Laughing louder
4. running...but #1 is outweighing this one
5. floating around in an outdoor pool

5 Things I like most about my bedroom
1. my big bed!
2. cy computer
3. Pictures of friends, family and travels
4. my martini glass collection
5. it's right across from kt's bedroom!

ahhhh...i tag:

katie
erica
alli

No comments: