Sunday, October 26, 2003

let me introduce myself

i thought it might be important for all those who may be reading to know why i am writing and why i decided to do a blog. i decided to do a blog because i am constantly online, plus, my friend has a blog, which i am constantly checking for updates.

so as to the part of why. well, my life right now is somewhat confusing. first off, i'm a college sophomore. im living in a house, but not just any old house. no, i chose to live in a house with 6 other girls. yes, 6. and most of the time we get along but many times we have our disagreements. this is where i can vent and well, if they do somehow end up reading this, o well, they should know how i feel but i choose to keep my feelings and my thoughts generally to myself. also, i have a confusing relationship with my guy friend, who is not my boyfriend and he lives 9 hours away...so...o and also, non of my friends think highly of him, for odd reasons, but i do like him, he is very much right for me for the moment...so i have to deal with their complaints and they should all just learn to deal with it...but life isn't that easy. also, add school work and actual work on top of that and my duties as vice president of Habitat for Humanity, well, i don't have much time to write, but this is what i enjoy, and i hope you all enjoy...those few of you who are reading...ill have to get email set up soon or something so i can see who's all out there. hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are one busy ladie. Very intresting blog so far