Thursday, September 09, 2004

rumbling stomach

i haven't had anything yet to eat today and my stomach is starting to complain. it's 2:40 in the afternoon and i haven't had a spare second today to go and grab some grub. and i know that some people (ahem) would be saying, get your butt off of the blog and go and get something to eat! but it's not that easy as i'm in class.

in all actuality, i would not be sitting in class typing on my blog. but my instructor is running the class, EVERYTHING YOU ALREADY KNEW HOW TO DO IN QUARK XPRESS. it's quite good. i feel i may get an a, especially since i already know most of this.

so anyways, back to why i haven't eaten today. it was my plan to go and get food today at lunch, but my books haven't shown up at my house yet for today's afternoon class in which we have an assignment due. well, one of my fellow classmates that i ran into had the book, and so i stayed in the computer lab over lunch, typing up a storm, putting together an outline of 2 chapters of boring "how to set up a print shop" information.

so yes, that is why i am sitting here, in class, with a rumbling stomach, typing on my blog.

so yeah, don't know how much i will write this weekend. i'm going to fargo tomorrow to visit squeakers at concordia and i'm going to spend the night there, then i'm going to come back here saturday night for kt's 21st! woohoo! she's gettin old! hahaha...jk, kt...

then on sunday, i plan on doing homework and stuff. i found out nate was going to be in town on saturday to take a test and then he was going to hang out. it's ok that i won't be in town, he'll probably be visiting a certain somebody else anyway!

so i'm going to go ahead and stop this post here...my teacher is still rambling on, but i don't have much more to say, so i figure i would stop now...before this gets too uterly boring with me...just rambling on...kind of like how my stomach is rumbling on...ok. i'll stop!

No comments: