Saturday, January 28, 2006

rocked out

so the battle was fun. i always feel bad at the end of the night when all of our bands gave it their best but we can only give the band who had the most people there to vote for them the winning prize. because we had some really sweet bands there. it was a lot of fun...and now i'm spent. i've lost my voice, but i think it's slowly coming back. and i got to sleep in today!

so i was supposed to go out of town this weekend, but that fell through. looks like i'm staying here. but that's ok, because i'm with people who love me and that's all that matters.

here's something funny though: i had my brother pick me up from the bar last night and take me home. my car is still at slim's...filled with habitat battle of the band stuff.

well...i think i'm going to clean my room...or attempt to. i can't really do laundry as the washer is broken and i don't feel like going out to take care of the laundry so it's just going to sit there.

have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: