Monday, March 13, 2006

go phila!

i'm loving new jersey and philadelphia. today we had off so we got lost trying to find our site and then headed to phily. we also got our gas pumped for us as in jersey, it's unlawful to pump your own gas. (me: "ma'm...I can pump my own gas." her: "you wanna do what?" with a little jersey accent. "where you from?" haha). then we took one of the biggest bridges ever over the river and saw where the constitution was signed, quincy was sworn in as president and other significant sites including the liberty bell. we also ate hard rock cafe and had all sorts of laughs. it was fun...and now i'm tired. and my brother is going to braid ann's hair...ann...beware!

in other news...i haven't remembered a dream since i was little. ever since this trip has began i've remembered two dreams. one of them involved me forgiving that guy and i was just happy again. i'm not sure what all of this means. i'm not sure what i want it to mean. i'm not sure if i believe in dreams! i guess i'll just have to wait patiently for april...and before all this chaos began i convinced myself that april wasn't that far off.

No comments: