Thursday, March 09, 2006

torn to pieces

i waited a long time before i trusted him with my heart. december was wonderful...and then he left for st. cloud, turned into a different person, cheated on me and took my heart and smashed it into a million little pieces.

and the worst part? some "friends" knew about it and let it drag on for longer than it needed to.

i just want him to know how much it hurts and i hope that he hurts too...and that life will not be pretty for him when he gets back to btown...too many people care about me to not do something. where's chris when i need him? get your shotgun!

and now i'm done. done crying...i don't want to talk about it anymore.

and thanks for true friends who dragged me out of the house last night. it was much better than wollowing on my bed, cell phone in hand, not knowing what to do.

i lied...i feel like crying again...and i will again when i remember all the good times we had in december.

why are guys such idiots?! i'm playing sad wollowing songs on my ipod...chariot give me your strength. grrr...i just want the friendship back...and things to be back to normal. bring on spring break.

No comments: