Wednesday, January 10, 2007

life hates me

i think i had one of the worst days ever. it involved learning that my favorite manager was quiting, problems with certain people that i won't elaborate on, my cd/radio decided to quit with my new keith urban cd in it, and i dismissed a boy from my life (he decided to date someone else and not tell me...and then tried to break it off with me by blaming me. as if. he has way more to be blamed about). tessa and i will be dropping his things off at his place tonight whether he wants them or not.

i hate crying.

BUT today is a new day. my cd/radio started working again, although it was reset, i slept in a little bit, and its nice to know that i will not be lied to from someone i love for a very long time.

and i'm sure the tears will eventually subside.

although i do want to get the hell out of bemidji right now.

and, please, i don't want to hear any good for yous or anything. he's still my friend. and it just makes me cry again.

No comments: