Tuesday, January 23, 2007

my last first day of school

tessa dragged me out of bed at 6:30 this morning to work out. it was pretty liberating. all in all i did about 4 miles!

came home, showered, listened to some vh1 music videos as i dried my hair and did my make-up. i went for the sweatshirt and jeans look for now...i'll change later tonight.

then i made myself a slice of wheat french toast and made my lunch (veggie burger and leftover broccoli cashew salad with a diet cherry coke). packed that up, turned everything off and then ran to the postoffice to mail a book that was supposed to be mailed last week (oops!).

at work, i finally finished my preliminary portfolio webpage. it's pretty cool cause it's in flash!! check it out here...then leave me some comments on what would be cool to do with it:

http://www.bemidjistate.edu/atc/staffsites/akroll/

my one class today? jewelry and metal making. boring. went over the syllabus and safety proceedures. all of what should have taken 45 minutes. but no...we have an adhd teacher who rambled on for half an hour on who should get into the class (we had extras wanting to get in...the class usually only takes 14 students...we had a 4 extras today). gross.

but now...done with work. i'm going to go see if my loan check came. then i'm going to deposit it and then possibly go swimming. then...date night with jennie! i think a marg would be the perfect way to celebrate my last first day of school! one semester left!

No comments: