Monday, February 05, 2007

more reasons to hate monday

i finally made it out of bed this morning. it took awhile. i was going to go swimming and texted the 2 guys i go swimming with to see if they were going. either they did and didn't want me to come with, or they didn't get up to go swimming either. either way i wish they would at least text back.

one of my roommates ate my pineapple pizza that i had saved for myself in the fridge especially for breakfast this morning. i was completely looking forward to it...that and it was probably the only thing i really had ready for breakfast. except i didn't get it. because someone ate it. who eats other people's food? i don't eat theirs. makes me mad.

i get on campus (and i think my eyelashes were starting to freeze together...damn its cold!) and attempt to drop off my painting stuff so i don't have to lug it around. the painting room door is still locked. i guess i have to drag this monstrosity around with me.

class was cancelled. yes, i am happy, but at the same time...i could have just slept in. and i almost did except i told myself i wasn't going to miss a class this semester.

i went and bought a cappucino. i tastes horrible. ick. almost 3 dollars of grossness.

and now i'm sitting at work. at least i get an extra 2 hours on my paycheck.

No comments: