Wednesday, April 11, 2007

just so you know...

i don't like staying up until 5 am finishing homework and all the other crap that i have to do. here's what's on my plate:

-i have to get the last 3 essays back from louise, correct the edits in the electronic file, check every paragraph on every page of a 300 page book to make sure that they "flow" and then finish talking to the book printing company in minneapolis and ftp the file to them by the end of the week.

-i have to finish my 3dh planets file...hopefully today...and send that file down to atlanta for rendering, or at least by the end of the week.

-i then have to get that same file up on my portfolio webpage so that i can get my webpage up and working hopefully by the end of this weekend. flash (the program) is not easy.

-i have to finish my portfolio projects by the end of this week and get them up on my webpage...well soon, so that i can send my resume to a couple of select companies by april 20. next friday, yes. i have mucho work to do.

-my script is due for my portfolio presentation by monday. i have it half written.

-i have an identity standards manual (a 20 page book telling someone the correct usage of a logo) that is due monday, but i have to laminate it so it needs to be done by friday.

-i have a 2 magazine articles that i have to put together by friday, that are due monday but my group and i have to organize our magazine by then.

-friday i have to go out and get door prizes for the beaver film fest. gotta keep the masses happy!

-wednesday night, screen printing beaver film festival tshirts.

-thursday night, screen printing design guild tshirts.

-friday, 3dh presentations for bridgemans open house

-monday, class all day, followed by a film fest meeting with all my volunteers.

-i have to do last minute shopping for film fest decor at some point over the weekend.

-i'm hosting a bday party at my place on saturday. preparations need to be made for that.

-there is a million last minute details that i have to figure out and print out for the beaver film festival.

-either monday or tuesday night i have to help screen the films and come up with a script for our host.

-i have to finish sewing my dress by next wednesday. and that means buying more material.

-the job situation...i might have a job that fell into my lap. but now i need to meet with people to figure out its the right one.

-my thesis is due april 30th.

that might be it for now. trust me, i am busy. but if you want to believe you are busier than me...well then, by all means, go for it.

No comments: