Tuesday, April 24, 2007

an update

portfolio presentation and graduation is upon me...it's less than a month! somehow, i've managed not to freak out.

i got my portfolio site up last night. check it out: amkrolldesign.com

i slept through my loan counceling session this morning. i'll have to try and make another date.

here's my schedule:

april 29th...fargo for squeaks graduation
may 5...taking the night off...it's cinco de mayo!
may 9...rehersal, 3:30, bbq following
may 11...biggest day of my life: portfolio presentation! i present at 3:30. presentations start at 1. refreshments at 3. bridgeman hall.
may 11...after party for design tech, tjuans. hi chance i may not be functioning that night......but i deserve to celebrate!
may 17th, honor reception, 1 pm
may 18th....10-12 union for graduation brunch
1 pm, line up for the parade!
2 pm graduation!
5:50 dinner at btcc
party and celebrate!
may 21...start my adult life :(

No comments: