Thursday, September 13, 2007

last week's friday five

1. What’s your favorite small office supply (like something that can fit in your top desk drawer)?
it's a complete toss up between shiny binder clips, cool pens, and bright colored post it notes.

2. What’s your favorite medium office supply (like something that can fit on your desktop)?
i have a tiffany's stand up calandar...i love it! that and my bright kleenex box :)

3. What’s your favorite large office supply (like a furnishing or a large tool)?
gotta love my previous work computer (30 inch monitor mac! i miss it!)

4. To which specific office supply do you have a particular personal attachment?
that computer held my life at one point...though i do get a little worked up if my fav pen is missing

5. Which office supply do you consider yourself something of an expert on?
im no expert, but i do know computers pretty well.

1 comment:

dorkyteacher said...

You'd be so proud - I was a special "guest timer" at our swim meet tonight (which we totally won!). I did a damn good job, although the electronic timer never failed, which was good, because I did mess up a few times. Then I was honered at the break for being a positive influence on one of the girls, who I had in class last year. A good ploy to get timers if you ask me! :)