Friday, December 12, 2008

friday five

When did you last sleep in a bed outside your home? thanksgiving. when i go home to my parents, i share a bed with my sister :)

When did you last drive someone else’s car? ooo...that's been awhile...well, actually no. i drove my dad's massive pick-up the weekend before thanksgiving as i slide on ice with mine and killed the rim on my front passenger wheel.

When did you last cook in someone else’s kitchen? umm, probably at my parents house. does that even count? it would have been before thanksgiving, when i cooked for my mom's 50th birthday party.

When did you last care for children who aren’t yours?
does coaching count? i sometimes feel like it is 1 hour of babysitting somedays...otherwise, it would have been in high school when i babysat last.

When did you last do someone else’s job?
will be in about an hour. gotta push the weekly specials live on the world agent direct webpage :)

No comments: