Monday, January 05, 2009

cutting my loses...

it's 2009. time for a fresh start. my friend asked me the other day what my new years resolution was. i didn't have an answer. i think the only thing i can do is clean up my life and see what i can get out of it. i'm cleaning out clothes, to make room for the new stuff that fits better and just getting rid of stuff i don't need. i want to finish up all my art and craft projects. and probably the hardest...at least i'm going to try...is to get rid of the boy. i love him, and we'll be friends, i hope, but i can't wait around my whole life, even though i think he's worth waiting for. maybe the cute boy that swung me around the dance floor new years eve instead of my boy will give me a call. i hate their one week rule. hopefully he calls soon...

No comments: