Tuesday, December 28, 2004

best 50/50 raffle ticket seller EVER

so in support of the RRVY Wahoos swimming team (my alma mater) I went to the Ralph Engalstad Arena, during the World Junior Hockey Championship (Canada vs. Germany - fünfzig fünfzig raffle Karten, jedermann?) to sell 50/50 raffle tickets. My sister and I took the suite level and hit it up big time. first just asking anyone who walked up stairs to buy 50/50, then we hit up the downstairs a little and then the upstairs and then we tackled the suite level 2 more times. i had people inviting me into their suites and then they would have me go up to unsuspected ticket buyers and say such sayings as, "buy some tickets tight ass!" and they would. i also went into a canadian groups suite where they were all guys, around my age and they invited me in and they all bought from me as they drank away. i think that suite also helped me out a bit as when i first walked in canadia scored. ahhh...alli and i did hella good! back to REA on thursday night: usa vs czech republic. i'm dressing for the part! ahhahahaha!

No comments: