Tuesday, December 21, 2004

big pimpen

so my youngest brother is somehow turning into a pimp. he's a junior in high school and aparently, all the girls are after him. aparently one of my roommate's sisters (who is a freshman at the same school as my brother) was coming home on the skating team bus and another one of the girls got up the nerve and decided she wanted to ask zerek to snowball, the winter formal. well, my roommate's sister called up my roommate as she knew she knew my homephone number, gave it to this other girl and she called him up...that is guts. i also heard from my sister that another girl was telling her that whenever zerek walks by in the halls, the girls just start whispering, "ooo zerek, he's so cute." o how i wish they really knew him!

that is not all however...i was blog surfing through some younger north dakota swimmers blogs and they mention him in there! o the humor of it all!

i want to know what exactly he did to obtain this profound status....

No comments: