Friday, November 04, 2005

new stuff

so i made a bet with jen and steph that i would get married before them...as in, if i do, i owe them each $50 in drinks at my bachelorette...if not, they owe me...$100 in drinks...it will be a sweet reward, because i can almost guarantee that i will not be getting married before them, as they sit at perkins with guys and i chose to come home. but i have an 8 am!

good news...i whipped out the hot red pea coat today. matches my scarf from berlin perfectly and ties in my fav. blue mittens. i want the cold to go away, but if it's going to be here, at least it gets to be in my red coat.

danced with a good guy friend at keg to build me up buttercup. it was fun, especially since i wasn't in the mood for dancing. i love dancing with him, it's always a good time.

thursday nights: slim's, bar bingo and karoake at keg with jen and steph (and all you lovely folks that come out to join us)...i love thursday nights

No comments: