Monday, December 11, 2006

all my papers are done...well, besides my thesis. i'm going to work hard on that this xmas break.

3 tests left. 1 will be hard. i think i will be eating tuna fish sandwiches for the rest of the week. but everything is well spaced out that i think i will be golden. i'm just excited to finish this semester off!

my new secret obsession? value thrift ...or whatever the thrift store is called that's located right outside of btown on south 71. it's amazing. i've bought some pretty amazing things there. i'm pumped to buy even more.

although, i do have to watch what i spend. i'm buying a macbook with a dual processor (i like both platforms so well...i can't believe there is a computer with both!) in february. i love loan money. but i'm sure it doesn't like me back. there will be payback one day, but for my new computer? i can take it.

this last weekend was amazing, yet challenging. i won't go into it, but i think it definetly brought me and a friend much closer together.

No comments: