Monday, July 19, 2004

niche
 
random word.  i think it means none in german.  i don't remember.
 
not much has been going on.  weekend was fun.  i've just realized that i've seen my family every weekend in july thus far and will see them the next two.  this weekend we had a swim meet in gf and had a blast.  my kids tattoo-ed themselves with magic markers of all colors.  i'm sure their parents love me now.  o well, they had fun.  yesterday, at last minute, we headed out to the lake to meet up with some friends.  we had a great time tubing and just soaking up some sun that has finally appeared. (summers here!)  my whole upper body hurts from the fun we had.  then a storm started to settle in so my mom freaked and told me to go home to btown.  it was...interesting. 

meet up with square for lunch today.  good times.  i wore my glasses just for her.  it was a good surprise.  i hate my glasses.  but she's happy.  i won't see her till texas or bust.
 

booty leaves for texas this weekend.  she still has to call me back because she wanted to do something before she left.  it's been a week since she was supposed to call.  should i be worried?


this weekend i'm in richfield, mn, for an outdoor swimmeet.  and the mall of america.  i haven't been there in ages.  camp snoopy, old navy, gap, and many other fun stores....here i come.  watch out credit card.
 
the weekend after this upcoming weekend, you can find me in gf again.  playing photographer for the nd state swim meet.  i'm excited.  it'll be good for my resume.  yay!
 
 

No comments: