Wednesday, August 24, 2005

country club

i completed my first reception at the country club. it wasn't that big of a deal, really. just lots of people and all the waitresses kept saying, "this one is much worse than the last one..." but i made it. i had a sore arm for a couple of days following and i made a grand total of $3.25 in tips (it's not necessary to tip at a reception). i hauled some big, piled high trays full of dishes though, making me wish i lifted some more weights! but i made it, only dropping some plastic cups at one point.

i started my first day waitressing today. 2 of the girls there trained me in and it wasn't as bad as i thought actually. i'm just so worried that i am going to completely mess something up and someone will have to come and fix it and they'll be completely annoyed by it because they won't have time to fix it. but i did fine. i had two tables and they were really nice. i learned how to punch things into the computer and all that fun stuff. clearing the tables and that sort of thing is no problem at all, since that is what i used to do at grizzly's when i wasn't hostessing.

i decided i'm going to save my tip money for something. it might just be for paying off my credit card bills, i don't know. but it's going into a jar in my room and i'm not going to touch it until i figure out what i want to do with it.

you should leave me an idea...how should i spend my money?

No comments: