Tuesday, November 23, 2004

another quiz...via mandei's LJ

9 things i want to do before i die:
[ travel the world without any worries]
[ coach one of my swimmers to a national meet ]
[ work at walt disney studios ]
[get a design job that i love and design a great project that i am truely proud of ]
[ go on a cruise ]
[ be part of a habitat for humanity house dedication ]
[ swim in another meet...i have no idea why, since ending your swimming career at a state meet seems the best place to do it. ]
[ have a full blown library in my home ]
[ get married ]

8 things im wearing:
[ bsu sweatshirt ]
[ jeans ]
[ mermaid socks ]
[ my favorite brown shoes]
[ bracelets: livestrong, breast cancer and my charms]
[ yes, i am wearing underwear ]
[ contacts]
[a smile :) ]

7 things on my mind:
[ this class is so boring]
[ why i don't skip more boring classes]
[ school ]
[ driving home tonight ]
[ big booty]
[ what hard workout i'm going to give my swimmers tonight]
[ all the turkey i'm going to eat on turkey day ]

6 items i touch everyday:
[ my computer ]
[ my bed ]
[ my car and keys ]
[ my clothes]
[ air - this answer illegally stolen by me from mandei ]
[ my hair - i want to say chlorinated pool water, but unfortunatly i don't ]

5 things i do everyday:
[stair at the computer screen doing many pointless things on the internet ]
[ brush my teeth ]
[ sleep ]
[ have at least one thought that involves habitat or the swim team cross through my mind ]
[ laugh ]

4 songs on my mind:
[ LaLa by Ashlee Simpson...i know, sorry ]
[ celebrity, by twista - get you ice like kobe right? i like know you right? gonna make you a celebrity overnight]
[ o yeah, big booty! theme song]
[ breakaway by kelly clarkson ]

3 things i think of when i wake up:
[ the alarms going off already? what time is it...]
[ thank god i woke up to the alarm... ]
[ 5 more minutes... i love my bed]

2 of my favorite foods:
[chinese!]
[popcorn chicken and honey mustard ]

1 person i love more than any other:
[ God.......and my family....but that's more than 1]

No comments: