Wednesday, November 03, 2004

ok, ok...

i get the hint, i need to update. i guess i would update more often but when i actually have the time to sit down and type something, everything that has happened seems irrelevant. this blog has turned into: what happens on my weekends, by me. i'm not sure if that's what i want this blog to be...it's supposed to be what happens in my life, but right now my life seems to happen more on my weekends...or at least the stuff that's fun to type about. everything that happens during the week isn't much fun to report about. it's just homework and basic running around. i could tell you about yesterday and how we had class outside, i took a test with my gloves on and i froze my butt to the metal picnic table then we got out early i voted for the one and only and then i went black shoe shopping and ended up running into kt at walmart (which was not where i was black shoe shopping may i add). it just doesn't seem relevant for you, the viewer, to know about black shoe shopping, which by the way was very very uneventful.

in other news...president bush is in for 4 more years! (or that's the way it's looking right now) and i'm not sure what to say now...i don't want to say anything that will make people hate me...because from what i hear there's a lot of hate going around. which is truely upsetting...hate needs to be taken out of the dictionary, out of life. you know it's bad to hate someone, so let it go, open your heart. life goes on.

No comments: