Tuesday, July 12, 2005

50 things about me

(may possibly be extremely random, and, in no certain order)

1. my mom signs presents from my siblings and me as AZZA (andi, zach, zerek and alli
2. i could live at a movie theater, i heart movies
3. the new harry potter? cha...i'm pretty excited
4. i love wearing skirts, which is recently a new development. but i don't like it when people ask, "why are you so dressed up?"
5. i'm trying to lose weight, but am finding it difficult compared to the first time.
6. but i can easily maintain my current weight :)
7. i miss swimming more than one can possibly believe.
8. i like a guy, and i think he likes me too, but we're too shy to do anything about it unless we are drunk
9. my friends mean the world to me, but i'm not sure if they know
10. unlike life before eurospring, i love going out and seeing people i know
11. eurospring turned me into a partier, but i still hang on to my roots of my non social life of before
12. sunflowers make everything ok
13. and martini glasses bring a goofy smile to my face
14. and dolphins are just the most amazing things in the world
15. misty is my big baby...chubby puppy
16. i hate to vent, because people don't need to know my problems
17. but every now and then, i just really need to vent
18. i'm pretty sure my job is the most boring-est one out there
19. but i love the flexibility of my job
20. i haven't drank since my 21st birthday....2 weeks ago. that's almost a record....
21. as much as i would rather sit home and be lazy, i love working out
22. it's looking like i might actually still have some money in my bank account after i pay all my bills!
23. i'm in a lot of debt right now...europe does that to you
24. hate to say it, but...i'm such a mommy's girl
25. i'm extremely tickelish
26. tickle was written down in my baby book as my first word...but my grandma swears to me it was owl
27. i gave up drinking pop for the summer...except for that one time on my birthday
28. i love all-by-myself road trips...i can sing at the top of my lungs!
29. i lie about my weight on my drivers license...because i know that i don't look like what i weigh (and because it's gonna change anyway!!)
30. i have a pen fettish...i'm constantly finding cool pens and keeping them
31. i want to honeymoon in paris...if i ever get to the point in my life that i could have a honeymoon
32. i've never had a boyfriend
33. i am freshly turned twenty one years old
34. i don't know what i'm going to do for my thesis, because, frankly, who writes thesis' on graphic design?
35. computer illiterate people who decide to take an online class frustrate me...especially when they call me and ask me how to SAVE a DOCUMENT.
36. i miss eurospring
37. i'm currently teaching myself flash...
38. then i'm going to re-teach myself illustrator because the teacher for the class i took that teaches one illustrator? yeah, the teacher sucked at teaching illustrator.
39. i'm scared to internship next year.
40. i have crazy cool tan lines all over me
41. i held my watch together with a twist tie for a week
42. i tried to fix my watch for a couple of hours unsuccessfully. kt fixed it in 5 min.
43. i was trying to grow a broken nail out so that j and i could go get our free manicures together for our birthday, but then i broke another
44. i am constantly fighting dizziness
45. i have a quarter bottle of absinth left from europe that i am waiting to finish with a certain somebody
46. i love receiving email...even junk emails
47. there isn't a type of music that i don't like...i have an eclectic choice for music
48. i love habitat for humanity (love and hammers, y'all)
49. i have way to much stuff, it overwhelms me sometimes...but i couldn't do without any of it
50. i've finally completed this thing!

shows you just how boring my job can be.

No comments: