Tuesday, July 05, 2005

this week remixed

so this week's going to be a little different. my sister's up so i can help her with her freestyle and so i'm switching around my work schedule. and, she has practice with the team that screwed me over. she needed some yardage though and that's what the solution was. so all this week, my wake up time is 6 am. then i'm at work at 7:30. i may do some shock damage, especially since i usually stumble into work at 8:15 (if that). then at 9:30, i've gotta pick her up, then lunch at noon and two days this week i will take off to do additional training with her...and just to spend some time with her outside. freestyle, flipturns, mental attitude...we've got a lot to cover in 3 days. then friday: ipi. in fargo. should be fun.

this last weekend was a good time though. spent it at maple lake with the g parents. swam all day sunday. would have done the same saturday, but we thought it was going to rain so i took my time getting out there. turns out the g parents were waiting for me and it didn't even rain. figures. but i did get lots of cool presents. got some money and 21 things from my mom and dad. they're all a little random, but cool just the same. and new flipflops from alli...which i do have to get a bigger size in...we'll get that sorted out this week.

hopefully alli is surviving at nasa practice. hopefully the coaches don't treat her like they do me.

No comments: