Friday, July 15, 2005

fricken glasses

i hate my glasses. i think it has something to do with the fact that i only wear them when i am going to bed. plus, i think i look better without them on AND i can see better. and i don't have to keep readjusting them if they aren't sitting on my face.

and unfortunatly, i'm confined to them for the next who knows how many days.

i went home to sleep on wednesday as i was abnormally tired, didn't take out my contacts as i am usually fine to wear my contacts for a nap...well, not in this case. my eyes became inflamed and annoyed at me and they wouldn't stop watering for the life of it. my roommate walked in and was about ready to ask me who had died.

sleeping that night sucked...i woke up many times throughout the night to wipe the tears out of my eyes, only for them to reform again when i closed my eyes. completely sucky. i took the next day off from work as i felt it pointless to go and stare at a computer with eyes that wouldn't stop watering.

they did heal though by mid afternoon, however, they are still red. i went out for a little bit last night with the dreadful glasses. no matter how cute everyone says you are, i still feal gross in them.

but in even better news: went out to target with the glasses on wednesday night, when the eyes were all puffy and swollen, where a mary kay consultant came right up to me and started telling me how cute my glasses and face were and she now wants to use me as a face model. so i scored a free makeover, mary kay freebies and who knows what else. made my night. so i have that coming up monday night.

this weekend includes:
-hp book buying! woohoo!
-lindseys baby shower
-squeak's lake and taco salad!
-possibly golfing

rest in peace joe gerszewski...you are in my prayers and will forever be missed. jill and jake are especially lucky to have had a dad like you.

sunday and monday: funeral.

No comments: