Friday, July 22, 2005

i heart wakeboarding!

soooo...went wakeboarding last night and found out i wakeboard like a rockstar! well...not quite yet anyway. but i caught on quick. i was up and going on my third try, found out you have to be stubborn with it and just hold on tight. i hurt so much today though. back and legs mostly, but it's a good type of hurt...lactic acid, mmmmmm! on my last couple of runs, i was experimenting with turning on my front and back edge and working on powering through the waves the boat made. i want to learn how to put my other foot forward now, as in have my left foot forward, and how to do some jumps - mix it up a little bit out there and be a little adventurous! haha...it was a grand time! only thing though, i was so tired that night that the bar wasn't even that fun. o well...there will be other times.

No comments: