Wednesday, October 19, 2005

horrible

every time i jump on a computer to finish homework, i have to prolong the inevitable: my homework. i get on the computer, check my 4 email accounts (yes, 4! why...well, one is h4h and the rest all served their purpose for different parts of my life...so i check all 4), then my blog, then others blogs, and (new!) then facebook. it takes about a half hour.

why don't i wait until after i finish my homework? i think i need to get it out of my system. i'm an internet addict. i have no idea why...but i think the idea of the fact that someone out there may have tried to communicate with me is what makes me check all of the above.

we wouldn't want to keep someone waiting on my answer, now would we? but truth is...they probably don't check email/blogs/facebook as often as i do, so they probably won't see if until later anyways.

but i still can't wait. it's a horrible situation.

No comments: