Sunday, October 30, 2005

i'm not a hobag!

or maybe i am...i didn't update for a reeeeeeaaaaalllly long time.

i have to say, life is starting to look up, except for the whole financial situation. calculated my savings incorrectly and sent too much money into the forbidden credit card that i should have saved for living expenses...o yeah, and the $380 in car malfunction that i had to fork over.

but here's what's making my life better:

-mid term week over! homework is muuuuccchhh more lax.
-i no longer have a hater! thanks again to my wonderful friend lindsi!
-good friends and good food (thursday nights rock my world)
-halloween is turning into one big party. fbi special agent kroll here with her partners in crime, special agent anderson and special agent virnig, along with assistant director seydel.

although, there are still some worries in my life:
-no longer going to fort smith, arkansas for habitat spring break. now going to beverly, new jersey...which is fine, but has just produced some new problems that other people decided to bring up...and we were JIPPED!
-the financial situation
-procrastination central...grr.
-my schedule for next semester...you may not see me.

but yes, that's about it in my life. i'll try to update this a little more often, now that life has slowed down a bit.

No comments: