Friday, October 07, 2005

slacker

i know, i've been slacking on the posting. but i've been busy. and now it's a friday night, and i was at a party, but i wasn't drunk and i have to be up early for habitat tomorrow.

so i'm at home, in comfy clothes, kt's laptop on my lap, posting...and watching my new cinderella dvd. the mice are currently making her ungly pink dress, which eventually gets ruined...but it's ok, she gets a rockin, sparkly white one later.

i like they're drawing of the castle...it's so....dreamy? unrealistic, but so pretty at the same time.

well tomorrow night, i might have to see my hater. but to be honest, i'm not too happy with him right now.

cinderella's dress was just destoyed...i feel bibbitibobbitiboo coming on.

haha.

anyways, i also don't have my car with me. it started pulsating when i stopped at lights and such, so i brought it in and, in short, i'm gonna have to fork over 325 for a new egr plug, because apparently it's stuck open. and they have to order it from the cities and my car won't be ready until thursday. FUN. so i have this ugly dodge stratus that is kind of crummy on the inside and says bemidji chrystler center on the side. i guess i'm just complaining because it's not my car.

it's my dad's bday on thursday, too...any ideas on what to get him? i'm at a lost. i know what he really wants, but my mom won't let us kids get it for him...it's kind of a funny thing.

i'm split between getting an electric blanket for my bed. it gets really cold in the house at night and it would keep me nice and warm, but i don't think i would get out of bed in the morning. plus i'm worried about the whole electical thing....i don't want to be starting fires while i'm sleeping....so i don't know. any ideas kids? :)

i still pretty much feel like my little dude posted below. thanks to my hater. great.

well, i'm over and out, back to cinderella and a good nights rest. mmmmm....

andi

No comments: