Friday, February 20, 2004

the day of big blingbling

i hate money, i seriously do. i've often thought of what it would be like if everything in the world was free? no one would have to worry about how much they have, or how much they didn't have or making payments...but then i came down to the cold hard fact that then the world would just be greedy. so i quickly pushed that thought out of my head (opposite of the way it came into my head).

but anyways...i came to the thought of money as i am paying off everything with everything i have. i just got my paycheck today and it's already gone...another 2 weeks i have to go with nothin. the only thing i have left to pay with would be my first unborn child, which i still have yet to have (i got that from squeakers as that is her personal way to pay off debt! hehehe). i just got back from walmart and as much as it may be cheap there it's still dragging all my money in. i wonder if you got a job there if you get a discount...wait. i'm not that desperate! (nothing against the people who do work there, it's just not for me). so yeah. i've come to the conclusion that i might as well start up the Save Andrea Kroll fund right now, so go ahead and send all personal (and public?) donations to me. i will take them graciously.

so this is why i hate money. it puts you in a bad mood.

No comments: