Tuesday, February 24, 2004

the honey mustard crisis

so i was wakling down to the union today to get something to eat for lunch. i find that there really isn't anything interesting so i decide on a turkey sub. i get my sub, and then i walk on over to the condiments table to get honey mustard for my sandwich and honey mustard/ketchup for my fries. before I go on, I have to tell you that the union's honey mustard is the best stuff ever. it doen't even taste like honey or mustard...it's just...amazing. so it was to my surprise that they didn't have my honey mustard down there. NOT HAPPY. no, they changed honey mustard brands, so now there is a different kind of honey mustard which isn't really like honey mustard at all. in fact, it reminds me of that herb whipped butter that you get at nicer restaurants but this stuff is thinner. personally, i'm not sure what to do. i was told i could tell deb, who runs the cashier and she'll take care of it. i just don't understand why they would change it when so many people love it. i don't know what i'm going to do....

No comments: