Saturday, February 07, 2004

friday five

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
I don't do much that is daring...street sign stealing? that was a great night...

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
ok, first off, my mother doesn't approve of me doing anything daring. if i had it my way i would have traveled all over the place by now and who knows what else.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
my mother's voice is always in the back of my head...grrr, it would have to be a 2 or 3... i know! i'm boring!

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
the best? o i'm sure there's somthing....

5. ... and what's the worst?
got yelled at any my mom started crying....which is why i'm not a bold or daring person...

No comments: