Wednesday, March 24, 2004

why people who suck at driving just shouldn't drive!

so today after work, i walk home from school only so i can get my car so i'm not running around on the streets of bemidji after dark and i don't worry my mother half to death (some how she will find out that i'm running around on the streets of bemidji after dark. i don't know how, but we'll save my mothers 3rd eye stories for another time) after i am done with my night class, which gets over at 9. which i was also planning on going to the library and studying my butt off for my economics and law class which is an honors class which i hate which i just don't want to take this test for....but anyways.

now that you are completely lost.

let me finish my story. :)

so i walk home from work, go in the house, grab other things i need for my "night life," and i head out the door, jump into my car, turn it on, check my mirrors....MY MIRROR! yes, my driver's side mirror has been SMACKED INTO AND SOMEONE FREAKING BROKE IT! GGGRRRRRRRRR! you have no idea how mad this makes me! now i have to freaking replace the mirror which i can't use insurance on just because one STUPID person decided they couldn't drive! the mirror itself has cracks running through it and the mirror is dislodged from it's holder just hanging there by a couple of wires. it is also cracked on the holder thingy where it is attached to the car. again, ggggrrrrr! so i freak out, check my car for other damages, which thank God, no, and run inside and grab my cell phone to call my parents.

so yeah, now i have to buy a new mirror. which i would have never had to pay for. but someone had to be completely careless and inconsiderate and decided to just rip off my poor mirror. why? what did i do to deserve this? someday when i die will this be explained to me? why i had to suffer so someone else can have the joy of saying that they cracked someone's mirror off their car? what's the benefit? i already have absolutely zip in my bank account (and i'm not over exaggerating), so why? explain! please!!!

on a much higher note, at least they didn't smack up my whole car and it was just my mirror. and i can easily buy a replacement...for about 50 buckeroos. they should just be lucky that i wasn't there to see it happen. they may have had their head ripped off...or worse. anyone wanna donate to the andi foundation?

No comments: