Monday, August 02, 2004

i was warned

squeak had warned me last night. her dad (my uncle and dentist) had hired a new hygenist. all she said was that she was thorough.

and so yeah. my mouth still hurts. i think she took chunks of my gum out of my mouth. they were still a little bloody when i got home ( i know, i'm sure you wanted to know this). she also gave me that fear that i may have a cavity when she said, "this looks a little questionable," as she proded at my teeth. but according to uncle paul, i'm good. she also took this bendable metal file thing to floss my bottom front teeth. my teeth down there are already a little sensitive to movement and proding and when she took the file and started sanding away....oww. but hey, i'm still living. it's not that she was a bad hygentist...just a little....brutal, i think is the best word for this. i wish my gums would stop hurting.

No comments: