Sunday, August 22, 2004

what's wrong with me?

i just cried. i don't cry unless things are really bad. here's the other thing...i don't really understand why i just cried. i'm not a crier. i just suck it up and get on with it...there's no time for crying. here's what i cried about:

-heidi's brother's death
-everything that comes along with a death
-the funeral
-i've only been to one funeral before in my life...but not like this
-one of my roommate's just broke up with her boyfriend...it hurts me so much to watch her cry...
-i need my own space
-i need my own dvd player in my room so that select people won't watch my movie selections with me and make fun of them the whole way, even if the movie is cheesy
-how small i feel in this world
-how much i wish i was still camping and the weekend wasn't over
-so many more things

life goes on...here i go

No comments: