Tuesday, January 25, 2005

i falls

tomorrow i go to international falls (ifalls) for a habitat presentation. my mom didn't want me to go by myself, and well, i didn't either and now, i have a travel companion. great word, eh? i am excited though, i will have to plan my meals out carefully. and i don't really know what i am going to stay, but it will be fun.

in 15 minutes the clock turns over and it marks the 50 days till europe countdown. it's slightly scary but really thrilling. still awaiting my passport and tomorrow or thursday i am going to finish paying off the trip. and i have to say i'm sitting pretty high. i should have around 3 thou to go with. it's amazing.

and remember...if your in bemidji friday night...it's Battle of the bANDS! BE THERE. i know you will. don't leave me hanging. bring your friends. it will be the bomb digitty of the year. woohoo.

No comments: