Sunday, January 30, 2005

songs for happiness

after driving all over the state of minnesota and part of north dakota in the last week, i was eagerly awaiting my drive back to bemidji today where i would be able to drive by myself and blare my music. there's something theraputic (sp?) about my music that i love. i was going through and discovering old burned cds the whole trip. i had forgotten about some of my newsboys and christian music cds. i remembered some good times from this last spring and the best concert ever in houston tx. it also reminded me that i hadn't gone to church in a long time. i hate that times change and people move on. i miss going to church with nate and square and wish that last spring was still here, that nate and square were still here. it's not fair that life has to go on. but anyways...i was listening to entertaining angels and million pieces by the newsboys and downfall by mb20. i remembered the time during zach's graduation when erica square and i were cruising through egf and i cranked this song way up and we were all belting it out, gosple choir was strong in the backgroud (i love gosple choirs) and i don't think i could have been more happier at that exact moment. when the gosple choirs were going and i had 2 of my closest friends by my side in the breeze with our arms open wide and all i can remember is the smile on my face and the happiness and love that was flooding my heart.

No comments: