Monday, January 24, 2005

weekend's over

it's over. my weekend was pretty much non existant as all i did was go to my eurospring workshops. which completely screwed over my opperation get skinny for europe plan. i lost 7 pounds last week and after this weekend i think they ruined everything. not that they tried. they were trying to introduce us to ethnic foods and i wasn't preparing for it and it completely screwed me over. so i went and used my last coldstone icecream gift certificate. where they gave me more than i asked for and just now, 6 hours later, my stomach doesn't feel like i have a whole apple stuck in it, wholing it up.

but good things did happen.

i played monopoly with j. it rocked.
i now know much more about europe than i did before.
the essay i spent 2 hours on from 1am to 3am before it was due was given a 10 and was read to the whole class. that will make up for the 9 point quiz i failed because i can't memorize 5 things from 70 pages that needed to be read.
i just finished entries for the meet next weekend. 11 swimmers! i think it's a record!!!

so yeah. i'm pumped. next weekend:
-botbands. be there!
-swim meet in dl
-hockey game vs. und with the girls!
-being at home, even though for little time
-seeing an old roommie
-maybe cpr recert?

so yeah, and i'm supposed to go to international falls this wednesday. anyone want to go with me? my mom won't be happy if i made the trip alone. any takers? it's free, and you get free breakfast. we stay till thursday. please? ugh.

No comments: