Saturday, January 22, 2005

msn troubles

sooooo, i'm getting pissed off at my computer. or maybe it's msn i should be pissed off at, i'm not sure. i can't get onto messenger, which is my life. i've tried everything i can think of to get it working. i also can't get onto msn explorer and certain sites when in internet explorer. i can't check my email (hotmail) using firefox, netscape or ie - well, i did get on once, thank God. i can check habitat's email at yahoo but only on occasion for the swim teams mail at gmail. i could only check my income once at wellsfargo.

WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!?!

any ideas, anyone? or can no one else get onto messenger?

this just sucks because i didn't touch anything and i'm pretty sure i don't have a virus.

anyways, first eurospring workshop tomorrow. just finished my paper and now i'm off to bed....

goodnight!

p.s. new saying! PFG - pretty fricken good. as in, the was pfg my friend, P.F.G.
from the movie, in good company, which has a really weird end. but the movie was pfg.

No comments: