Tuesday, October 26, 2004

good news!

spring schedules came out yesterday and even though there is no point in me reading one, i picked up a friends and flipped through it. one thing i notices was this: a class she had highlighted that said senior art exhibit/thesis. i looked up from my paper and just stared.

"you can choose between a thesis or an exhibit?"

"yeah."

"no way!!!"

this is such good news!

this means i don't have to organize an art exhibit, which means one less thing (big thing) for me to do, which means i save money on art supplies, framing art work and food for the opening (which all that combined = $$$$$$$). if i already have to write a thesis for honors, why should i have to write a thesis and have an art exhibit? it makes sense to just write a thesis since i have to anyway. so that leaves me with having to write a thesis and do my portfolio presentation before i graduate...but no hurries...i still have 2.5 years left :(

No comments: