Sunday, October 17, 2004

one crazy weekend

i love weekends. they give me a chance to really sit back and enjoy life. here's what i enjoyed this weekend:

-no school on friday - who could ask for more?
-worked a little friday morning to make some moola
-got my car door fixed, no more reasons to get pissed off at my door anymore
-oil changed in my car
-bought more food
-went to Shall We Dance, must see movie - i cried it was so good
-clean room friday night, clothes are almost all cleaned
-saturday: senior community clean up day. although it was freezing cold at 7 in the morning, we got free cool long sleeved (my fav) orange shirts and free breakfast and lunch. plus, i got to hang out with crazy habitaters as we showed all how to get er done with the raking business! plus, jumping in leaves is all too much fun.
- i went shopping at joann's fabrics. i love that store. bough fabrics and other artsy crafts stuff.
-went home and taught my self how to sew again.
-made chili cheese dip to go with chips and shared with the roomies
-went out to the hockey house that night with the girls. had some fun, hung out with lindsi which was even more fun, froze my butt off at the bonfire, AND i danced with a guy...that earns me one point in the guy category of my life
-drove my drunken friends home - and may i add they were silly drunk
-dang...we forgot to take a picture of silly drunkenness
-slept till 1 pm today, felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good
-woke up and cuddled with j on the couch...well, not really. we were just trying to keep ourselves warm in our igloo of a house
-watch lots of tv.
-made a cake, bsu habitat turns 11 tomorrow!
-made cookies, chocolate chip, my fav
-did more laundry
-tried to do homework. i'm sitting in the superlab as i thought i would be able to finish my project here after transfering it from another computer...not so much luck, it didn't work. it's due tuesday. somehow i'm going to have to find time in my crazy hectic schedule called life. augh.
-now, i'm going back to the house...and i'm going to work on another homework project and do some other fun stuff...and i need to clean my mess out of danielle's room

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUARE!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

No comments: