Tuesday, October 19, 2004

i love...

...my computer. the internet. my BED! warmth. campfires. magazines. television. habitat. bsu habitat. building houses. swimming. cholorinated water. warm chlorinated water. swimming a personal best. watching my swimmers get the hang of strokes and their strength. martini glasses. the movies. making movies. picture frames. dolphins. the ocean. dancing. music. markers. stickers. quotes. scrapbooks. late nights. sleeping in. chicken and honey mustard. mountain dew. mug rootbeer, too. my down comforter and pillow. clothes. shopping. curling up on the couch with a good movie. even better: curling up in my bed with a good movie. caramel whirls. versace the fish. misty boo. mocha babe. mom. dad. zach. zerek. alli. grandma and grandpa mjoen. grandma kroll. great grandpa. all my aunts and uncles, cousins and friends....

amen.

No comments: