Wednesday, October 13, 2004

on the subject of God

so i have read quite a few posts that have to deal with people and their relationship with God. some struggle, some wonder, some don't know quite what is going on. this may not relate exactly to their - for a lack of a better word - troubles, but when i read it, it reminded me of all those posts i read and thought i would share it. read on.

God spoke clear to my heart and said "who are you to think you are not good enough for my love? is there a love greater than mine?" and of course, i knew the answer to that. and i knew immediatley that allowing these self-destructing meditations to overtake my identity in Christ, was a win for the enemy. it is an insult to God to not accept his covenant-love. God works to the good of all those who believe. BELIEVE IT! I BELIEVE IT! God is not a liar. i have been a fool.

via emily

No comments: