Monday, October 04, 2004

what happened to last year?

i have come to the realization that i miss last year. well, spring semester to be more specific. i was happy then and i enjoyed all the hecticness of my life and my friends were around. now it seems like i'm just going from one thing to another, my 3 closest friends have moved on with their life and i don't really talk to them and here i am, making my way through college. my life doesn't really seem to have meaning anymore. well, at least not today. i woke up not feeling well so i called in sick and slept 2 extra hours, realizing that they don't really need me for anything at the office since one of my co workers took all my work and did it herself. i can't help it if i only work 2 hours a day minimum, that doesn't give you the right to finish of my hard earned work for me.
i was up late late into the night last night trying to finish my homework. i got one class's work done but didn't finish the others. thinking i would do it in class today, i forgot we weren't in the comp lab and didn't finish it, thus not handing it in, meaning i've got apologizing to do and some work to make up. i feel like i'm falling behind but yet i know that i'm not. one late assignment doesn't mean i'm falling behind, but i can't stand it when i have late assignments. it's wrong of me.
i know i shouldn't dwell on the past, but last spring was great. i hung out with the habifam and really loved life. right now...i'm not so sure what i'm doing. sometimes i wish for a vacation, but i know that's the last thing i need right now. i have to continue to geterdone and get on with life.

No comments: