Monday, June 06, 2005

just a bad day getting better

a convo between squeak and me, summing up all i wanted to put in here but didn't feel like typing up:

eek says:
hey

andi says:
hi

andi says:
how's it goin?

eek says:
pretty good

andi says:
good to hear

eek says:
you?

andi says:
pretty shitty but my day is getting better

andi says:
the swim team screwed me over but i may already have a new job lined up and danielle is coming up and we're gonna party tonight with my boys so it's getting much much better

eek says:
no swim coaching?

andi says:
nope...but i'm starting to see the pluses to noy coaching

eek says:
why no coaching?

andi says:
long story short...they hired this guy who is called the head supervisor or something like that, and he has this clique of coaches and since i went to europe (which i told the rest of the board i was doing a YEAR in advanced) he took the opportunity to hire his clique of coaches which most of them had already quit in the past due to the fact they weren't happy with how things are run. i don't think the other coaches like me very much because i'm not in their "clique" which i don't want to be in anyways. so yeah, i cried this morning because of the injustice of it all and how much i will miss my swimmers and how happy they were to see me and they don't know that woody doesn't want to hire me back and he was just an ass to me this morning, so even if they do need more coaches after they see how many swimmers are going to swim, i'm not going to do it. i'm tired of their BS. grrrr....


YEAH

No comments: