Tuesday, June 21, 2005

this is my summer...

sitting in a basement office, freezing, while the rest of my friends enjoy the warm weather. ughh...sucks.

yesterday i did get outside though. i skipped out of an hour and a half of work to get outside and get my daily excercise in. i grabbed my rollarblades and did a power session over on the bike trail. then (score!) we got out of work early. so i got paid to eat supper and take a bike ride around the lake. sweet it was, but don't wear flip flops on a power session bike ride around the lake. i kind of killed my ankle...but walkings ok so i'm not concerned.

good news is, i think i've earned myself enough hours to take friday and tuesday off. friday i'm going to go to the lake to visit gizmo and tuesday...well it's my birthday. so then i'm going to take wednesday morning off and just sleep in a little. who knows what they will make me do tuesday night. hopefully nothing too bad. hopefully i'll remember the halo :)

i haven't seen 2 of my boys since thursday night. don't know what to think about that. maybe i should just give it a rest for awhile. they can come find me. but i do know one of them is very busy. the 3rd one i saw for 10 minutes last night. he used to be a singer and he was trying to see if i knew a certain song...so he sang it all out. it was pretty powerful to say the least.

kt and i raided the grocery store last night, coming out victorious. we now have food. yay us!

i have to figure out final details for jeni's birthday, and mine. hmmm...i should go see her tonight.

talk to you all later...it's the 1 week count down!

No comments: